Tuesday, August 12, 2008

water run dry??!

Do you have any idea how important water is to us ......Brian woke me up from a deep sleep to tell me...the shower ran dry?....what?...impossible.....doesn't water just keep running forever?......oh shit..wait....remember we moved to the country 2 years ago....we now live on a well?...OMG...who do you call?.....so my mind is racing thinking........damn I should haven't bought this house...damn I can't make a coffee....oh...my breath stinks like crap...can't brush....the pool.....yes...the pool.....need to get buckets of water so my kids can flush....oh god...flush....what if someone has to use the new toilet paper I just bought.....I am cursed!!!..the septic system is paying me back.....in a panic...I called Mr. Rotor...you know the guys that advertise they are on call 24 hours....NOT....no one available till FRIDAY...WTF?.....doesn't the girl realize....WE HAVE NO F'N WATER!!!...how does one live?.....then I started envisioning those poor kids in Africa carrying water on their heads after walking miles only to walk more miles to get it back to their village.....damn we are spoiled........maybe I should wait till Friday...a little suffering won't hurt....NOT.....I called every damn plumber till I found one local guy...probably woke him up...bet he will have his shower and coffee to start his day......... he better get here soon......I can't live without water.....oh vey...I need a coffee..............

No comments: