
okay I admit it...I am a little stressed.....Justin is starting high school in less than 2 weeks....and the changes have started....the body already knows he is now a " miner niner".......and the emotional roller coaster goes something like this......you suddenly are hard of hearing cuz your teenager mumbles..doors are being slammed....delegating chores will turn into a WWF wrestling match...the milk container is always empty...you no longer own the remote control or the comfortable end of the couch.....parents know nothing.....eyes are being rolled at ya.... clothes from Walmart won't do.....and when grounding the culprit to his room... be prepared to feel the house shake from the guitar and AMP being blasted in frustration......how did this happen so fast....he was just born...wasn't it like last year?..Brian was in law school, and I was a young mom..together we were raising our little family....just the 3 of us......he was my little guy who entertained me all day with his giggles and silly faces...Barney ruled... and he found me funny.........now he would rather be at his friends house ...anywhere but with his " retarded parents".......3 kids ...means 3 teenagers...WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING????
No comments:
Post a Comment