You have reached the medical office of...
....press 1 for Dr. V, ..press 2 for Dr. M ..
Hi you have reached the answering machine for Dr. V.....we are on lunch ..please call back after 2 pm...
Hi you have reached the medical office for Dr. V...we are back from lunch but away from our desk please call back..
Hi you have reached the medical office of Dr. V.......please hold....
.....hold...hold....as if "ABBA" is soothing...
Hi ..yes I would like to make an appointment for my son...he starts football after next week and needs Dr. V to fill out a medical form......no he hasn't seen the doctor since 2002...you see I don't run to the doctor's office for every sniffle....I only make appointments when necessary.....September 16th?? but that's a month away...I need an appointment for next week..........Dr. V only works 2 DAYS A WEEK.....WTF?...and he runs a practice?...no the clinic won't do....I don't feel any doctor can assess my son's health... in 5 minutes...so no appointment.......DAMN...that can only mean the other alternative...
the PEDIATRICIAN.....Dr. B...
oh GOD...I would rather have my eye poked out with a needle than go there.........the office is full of first time mom's with their snot nose kids, crying babies and GERM infested toddlers who always manage to sneeze or touch you while you are waiting.....I HATE THAT PLACE... ...
First ring...Hi you have reached Dr. B's office...can I help you?.....do you have an opening for next week?...you do....oh damn..okay I will take it......
.......................
No comments:
Post a Comment