Saturday, August 23, 2008

messy house.......

I just can't seem to get off the couch...I am glued to the big screen watching the Olympics......thankfully my kids are entertaining themselves upstairs with video games... the house is a complete mess and I have the Olympics to blame.....I haven't cleaned in days and it shows....I managed to make chocolate chip pancakes this morning for breakfast but that's about all I could do before running back to the TV to watch the platform diving....did you see that 14 year old kid from Great Britain..amazing.... as ....my soon to be 14 year old slept in till 10:30am and then managed to pull back the covers only to turn on his video games .....nothing like a champion..a ..VIDEO GAME champion... that is....okay okay...I guess I shouldn't compare him to the diver....hey I don't exactly look like Demi Moore and she had babies too......well the Australian won..(sorry for the spoiler) so I better get some laundry done...Brian went to a meeting this morning and I don't want him coming home seeing me in the exact same spot he left me........he works too damn hard....and I should too....umm...well ...maybe later....the women's volleyball final is on.........oh and synchronized swimming...then boxing....damn..the housework can wait...the Olympics only come around every 4 years...

No comments: