Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday....

Today is a lazy day.....started out with me being poked by Jamie asking when Daddy and I are going to wake up...you see Justin was at a sleepover and Grandpa had gone back to Winnipeg...so the house is quieter today.........with one eye open I told him in not so nice of a way to go back to sleep...darn kid......a few minutes later I hear him trying to wake up KATIE......guess he was getting desperate for attention....cuz all I could hear was " hey Katie wake up...I'll play video games with you".... and her still half asleep saying..." are you talking to me?".....I know I was shocked too Katie..........its funny how kids will suddenly forget the sibling rivalry when they need a playmate.....Justin came home at noon...and Jamie has since ditched Katie...she is now playing in her room with her dolls...Brian and I decided to go for a long walk after lunch ...and now he is snoozing on the couch...we all had a busy week...so today is a day to do nothing.......isn't that what Sundays are for...a good excuse to be lazy....yawning...oh...time for my nap...........

No comments: