It is going to be another hot day........too bad the summer decides to come when ragweed is in full bloom....my eyes are watering so bad I could re-fill my pool should the need arise.......and some of the leaves on my birch trees are starting to fall......talk about bad timing summer........I am trying to get my kids back into a routine since there are only 2 weeks left until school starts and summer decides to finally show up??!....it will be hard to convince them that the early morning showers, packing lunches, getting into one's uniform and having homework is just around the corner...when the temperature outside is in the 80's...........as my kids are flopped out on the couch eating ice cream and watching cartoons I can only hope they will adjust to the rude awakening of school in 15 days, 20 hours and 9 minutes...but whose counting!!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
summer has finally arrived...
It is going to be another hot day........too bad the summer decides to come when ragweed is in full bloom....my eyes are watering so bad I could re-fill my pool should the need arise.......and some of the leaves on my birch trees are starting to fall......talk about bad timing summer........I am trying to get my kids back into a routine since there are only 2 weeks left until school starts and summer decides to finally show up??!....it will be hard to convince them that the early morning showers, packing lunches, getting into one's uniform and having homework is just around the corner...when the temperature outside is in the 80's...........as my kids are flopped out on the couch eating ice cream and watching cartoons I can only hope they will adjust to the rude awakening of school in 15 days, 20 hours and 9 minutes...but whose counting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment