Sunday, August 10, 2008

TP......

I thought I would post about toilet paper since it became a topic of discussion in our home ..........I like a deal...and last month when Costco had a sale on environmentally friendly toilet paper ...36 rolls for $14 bucks...who-ed a thunk my kids would care.....well they did.....the paper was 1 ply and should have been called tissue paper...........great for my septic system ...bad for little kids hands who can't wipe well..... and my oldest with his smart remarks came up with...." hey mom don't you think that if you are going to experiment with toilet paper to at least buy a smaller pack!"...guess he has a point since the 36 rolls..have lasted close to a month.......until today...we are down to 5 rolls...finally time to run to Costco.......this time I bought our "usual" Cottonelle 2 ply......Justin was hugging the package when I walked through the door.....guess the last 5 rolls will be on reserve ..left for only the desperate.....

No comments: