Wednesday, August 27, 2008

night swimming...



I finally figured out how to take some night snapshots yesterday while my kids were out for a night swim.....you could see mist coming off the surface of the pool when we rolled back the cover..the pool temperature was close to 90 degrees.....and the outside temperature feeling more like a fall night...the boys asked Katie if she wanted to swim...umm..hello...this is Katie....you don"t even have to ask because...that girl will strip down on the spot at any given notice if someone wants to swim with her.......she won't even bother looking for her bathing suit just in case the boys or whoever is asking her to swim...may change their mind...so yes my daughter is topless and only swimming in her underwear......and yes my father in law keeps insisting I dress her....but as I remind him...I am positive she will not walk around and swim topless when she is older.....but then again?...!..oh who cares ...right?!......anyways...with the pool closing in a few weeks...this will be one of the last posts on swimming for this season.....:(

No comments: