Tuesday, August 26, 2008

repairman....

Tell me why the appliance repairman always give you a "window" for your appointment when you book a repair.....mine was 12-5.....not closer to 12 or 5 just ..somewhere in between.......and you wait the entire time for them to show up...pacing the house...waiting...don't they know I have better things to do....okay okay I didn't have much planned today but thats besides the point...so he shows up....just after 4.......you couldn't have called!!!....agrhh @##@!....opens up the washer and determines the problem within 5 minutes...yippee....NOT....boo hoo....I need a part....and of course it needs to be ordered.( probably from CHINA).... then we have to go through this whole "window" process again to re-book an appointment.....lovely.... another day of waiting ..... in the meantime...the washer still doesn't work.....................double AGRH!!!...oh and the best part was when the repairman was leaving through the kitchen...he turned around and said..." lady this is the cleanest kitchen I have ever seen!"........like NO SHIT SHERLOCK I WAS WAITING ALL DAY FOR YOU TO SHOW UP...what the hell else was I suppose to do!...............................duh!

No comments: