We live behind a Drive In..I can see the top of the screen at night as I lay in bed........we can even get the sound if we tune to the right radio frequency...the kids love going so...Brian took the boys last night ..hey its a cheap night....10 bucks a car load and the kids can take their pillows, blankets and junkfood from home....I was thinking they are lucky that our old drive is still open......it seems to me that most have dissappeared over the years.....in fact I think ours is the only one around in southern ontario....I still remember the times I went as a kid in Winnipeg....my aunt would take me.....she was only 9 years older than me and she got stuck babysitting me a lot...so I would tag along on her dates.........the first drive in movie I saw was GREASE............I even remember playing on the swings just like in the movie....of course I didn't have DANNY by my side in the T-bird.....but I had my aunt and her boyfriend.............I would sit in the front seat..smack dab in the middle of them.......she couldn't wait for me to fall asleep so she could neck before the movie ended....LOL.......I guess for now with small kids Brian and I won't have our chance to steam up the windows at the drive in...cause the only rockin in the car will be from the pillow fights with the kids......" oh ....those summer NIGHTS.....TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE ...OR... OR.... OR..........ah"..GREASE IS THE WORD............
No comments:
Post a Comment