Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Purge on.......

Okay so I admit it....I am a purger....okay that doesn't sound right unless you live in the decorating world....you see ..I don't keep things and I hate CLUTTER.......my mother was the same...threw out everything and constantly gave things away to GOODWILL....come to think of it I don't even have a single report card or class picture because of her ways...LOL.....well the reason I bring up this subject is I admit it ...I live with a HOARDER.......yes he keeps everything and leaves his bundles everywhere......Brian still has all his first year law school stuff in fact he could show you his first KINDERGARTEN worksheet...only problem...it would take him days to find it.....he is not only a hoarder but he is a DISORGANIZED hoarder......you know the kind....he loses his keys,or wallet,can't find his belt kinda husband....drives me nuts............I went to his office Monday night and nearly fainted when I couldn't find the floor....my eyes didn't know where to look....what a complete mess....I thought to myself...does this guy need an "Oprah intervention?"....you know the show I am talking about..LOL.not to mention that my purger instinct kicked in and I felt like grabbing every piece of paper and pitching it in the recycling bin..........so I guess one wonders how a purger and hoarder live together.......well...for starters I send most of his "crap" to his work hence the reason for the big mess I saw .. or secondly I ship stuff down to the basement...which now leads me to this post and my problem.... we are now planning on renovating the basement next month.......so I am in purger mode today ....and as I head down to the dungeon.....that is if I can ever push my way through and find my way out .... some things will be gone by next week...just hope Brian doesn't really want his first year political science essay...cause in reality....the only politics he has to deal with is with ME... the PURGER ...who is charge of the house....the hell with democracy....LOL

No comments: