well I have to admit that some of those sappy sayings have some truth to them....like " you don't know what you got until it is gone" or " absence makes the heart grow fonder".....not that I have lost anything really.....just that my Jamie is away till tomorrow night for sleepover camp......and the house feels strange without him around..........its funny after I gave birth to my second child I thought I was done..........I didn't think I would have the strength to care or love anymore children.....but the reality is...you can handle what God gives you...corny but so true.....so tonight as I sit here blogging......things are calm in the house .......not that Jamie causes all the trouble but for some reason when you have only 2 kids...life is more doable...Justin is working on his project for rock band camp and Katie is playing with her mermaid dolls.......and what's that I hear..."no yelling", "bickering" or "fighting"..................I think that its times like these that remind me about how good my life is and to enjoy the kids while they are at home......cuz I am well aware that Justin will be off to university in 4 years....sniffle.sniffle.....so for now....I want my real house back...because normal to me is CRAZY.......so get back quick Jamie...mommy misses you!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Sappy but true....
well I have to admit that some of those sappy sayings have some truth to them....like " you don't know what you got until it is gone" or " absence makes the heart grow fonder".....not that I have lost anything really.....just that my Jamie is away till tomorrow night for sleepover camp......and the house feels strange without him around..........its funny after I gave birth to my second child I thought I was done..........I didn't think I would have the strength to care or love anymore children.....but the reality is...you can handle what God gives you...corny but so true.....so tonight as I sit here blogging......things are calm in the house .......not that Jamie causes all the trouble but for some reason when you have only 2 kids...life is more doable...Justin is working on his project for rock band camp and Katie is playing with her mermaid dolls.......and what's that I hear..."no yelling", "bickering" or "fighting"..................I think that its times like these that remind me about how good my life is and to enjoy the kids while they are at home......cuz I am well aware that Justin will be off to university in 4 years....sniffle.sniffle.....so for now....I want my real house back...because normal to me is CRAZY.......so get back quick Jamie...mommy misses you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment