


Katie is my Gymnastics Diva Girl....she takes after my cousin Donna who won many competitions when she was a kid........I don't know exactly how it started...I think it was because Jamie had joined the club so I registered Katie. She excelled quickly and completed her first 6 levels in the six month session period. She has now graduated to Junior Girls Can Gym. This is really big in our house cuz I finally found a sport that both Jamie and her enjoy without me having to "push". We had Katie's birthday party this year at the Gym ... and this week she has been attending the camp. She actually complains when I pick her up....she wants more Gym time.......she is that serious....even her legs and abs are sore from all this weeks activity. She can walk the high beam forwards and backwards and can hop. She is starting some basic floor exercises including cartwheels and somersaults and gets time on the trampoline. This gym is the real McCoy.....and they introduce the kids to the equipment early in the program..........I just hope she sticks with it ( and the landings too) cuz I am in no mood to spend another minute at the arena this winter season....with Justin now in football, Jamie and Katie in Gymnastics...I am hoping my 8 years of arena time is done.....
No comments:
Post a Comment