Saturday, July 12, 2008

Birthday party for 2

okay so today was interesting....went to a birthday party at Michael and Britney's house...the mother was smart and hosted her kids party together....about 30 kids showed up with water guns in hand, change of clothes and towels......I decided to stay since Katie only knew one other girl at the party and her brother would probably ditch her the moment I left....so I stayed...and I actually really enjoyed myself.....another parent ...Diane stayed and together we kicked butt spraying our little monsters....the water gun fights were endless followed by jumping on the trampoline and having a picnic on our towels stuffing hot dogs and ketchup in our mouths....2 and half hours flew by and just as it was time for cake and loot bags...the rain started....talk about perfect timing.......I was meaning to take a picture on my camera phone but DUH!...forgot again.....I did the same thing yesterday forgetting to snapshot Liz and the kids.....this is me signing off and smacking my head.......gotta remember to take pictures for my blog dammit!! till next time....

No comments: