Monday, July 14, 2008
First day of camp....
okay so today I woke up early to get Jamie up for camp... with his lunch made, backpack filled and off to the bus ...he looked at me and said...."it seems to me that this whole camp business is just another word for school"...aww my middle child...can't fool him.....so needlesstosay he was not a happer camper...( no pun intended..)...LOL...so even though I have been anxiously awaiting all day to pick him up at the bus stop ....I know full well that I will be greeted by my "bull pup"...yes I hate to admit it but he takes after me ( his mother)....you see Jamie reads Bravado on his face but he has softness in his heart....he hides his true feelings well and comes across as one tough cookie............. I love him just the same since it's like looking in the mirror.......me and him have a good relationship.. we "get" each other....so in a few hours when I pick him up I will be hearing the stories about how camp sucked and the bus ride stunk but deep down I know how is truly feels...CAMP WAS AWESOME...and tomorrow he will go again hating it on the outside .....but really loving it on the inside.....god I love that kid....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment