


Its a well known fact that in my house..I am known as "mother nature"..why you ask?.because I seem to have this ability to encounter creatures at any given moment......you know...like when I headed down to our old field stone basement looking for Christmas decorations only to see a grey ornament moving....NOT.....or finding a chipmunk in the new basement and for a brief second thinking....something is not right about this and then SCREAMED...oh and lets not forget about my pool duties...as I start to take the cover off I see a vole doing laps in the deep end..( happened this morning!!!)....oh oh and how about turning into my driveway and locking eyes with a deer.........and the wild turkeys that like to land in my tree above the pool and scare the crap out of me when I head outside to sit on my swing....yep lucky me...mother nature...I have a gift......LOL......so when the kids asked to go play at CHUCKIE CHEESE today I was not surprised....can you imagine.......a place that is run by a ....AN ANNOYING GIANT MOUSE that sings.....oh that sounds like fun.... I think I would rather have my legs and eyebrows waxed......but ...no... mother nature is coming...cuz ....my kids insist....and as I hang out at CHEESEVILLE with all the critters......I wonder if this world is really going to "DOGS"..oh well I guess on the bright side.......they would probably make me their ring leader.......
No comments:
Post a Comment