OMG.....just got home...The Eagles must have met up with the energizer bunny because they played for over 3 1/2 hours with a brief 10 minute intermission....wow.......despite their age they didn't disappoint and proved that they still "got their game on"...what a great concert and worth every penny......I met up with Brian at his office before the big event....we walked up and down Front street looking for a place to have a quick beer and bite and found an outdoor patio......then we rushed to the ACC.....the crowd base was my age and older...with a few young ins who grew up with parents who listened to the Eagles...we found our seats in the platnium section and were only 13 rows from the stage making the vantage point outstanding....the concert was tame....and everyone quietly "rocked on" to the music....it was one of the best low key yet high volume concerts I have ever been too.......we all sang along in unison swaying back and forth to Hotel California and Desperado....trying to recapture some of our youth......Glenn Frey who was the main mc for the night could do stand up comedy on the side if this whole day job thing doesn't work out....because he was a riot...he thanked the audience for having them play in Toronto and then quickly added ..."at our age we are just happy to get out"......LOL.....anyways I am off to bed replaying the concert in my head and thinking what a great day I had today with my husband....nite nite...
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Fly like an .......EAGLE
OMG.....just got home...The Eagles must have met up with the energizer bunny because they played for over 3 1/2 hours with a brief 10 minute intermission....wow.......despite their age they didn't disappoint and proved that they still "got their game on"...what a great concert and worth every penny......I met up with Brian at his office before the big event....we walked up and down Front street looking for a place to have a quick beer and bite and found an outdoor patio......then we rushed to the ACC.....the crowd base was my age and older...with a few young ins who grew up with parents who listened to the Eagles...we found our seats in the platnium section and were only 13 rows from the stage making the vantage point outstanding....the concert was tame....and everyone quietly "rocked on" to the music....it was one of the best low key yet high volume concerts I have ever been too.......we all sang along in unison swaying back and forth to Hotel California and Desperado....trying to recapture some of our youth......Glenn Frey who was the main mc for the night could do stand up comedy on the side if this whole day job thing doesn't work out....because he was a riot...he thanked the audience for having them play in Toronto and then quickly added ..."at our age we are just happy to get out"......LOL.....anyways I am off to bed replaying the concert in my head and thinking what a great day I had today with my husband....nite nite...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment