Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday shopping....

My oldest has recently become my shopping sidekick.....anytime I announce that I am going to the mall...he suddenly becomes my tag along friend........at first I thought this would be a great way to share some time with him.......only problem ..like most kids his age...they have their own agenda .... and I always seem to find myself in the video stores and his clothing stores more than my stores .......it took me a while to catch on but I finally figured out that ditching the kid results in a much better shopping experience........and the store I have to thank...is HOLLISTER.....have you ever been in there?...trust me you will know you had........you walk into darkness...squinting and trying to feel your way around the store.....umm can someone crank up the lights...the dimmers seem to be on.....oh and the music....so deafening that suddenly a wave of pain will pulse inside your head..................oh hey bleach blonde girl smacking her gum behind the register..how much is this?...what?...no I can't see the tag...its too damn dark...then I have to yell to get Justin's attention..talk about feeling old....can't see or hear.............I find myself screaming...I give up.......to hell with bonding ... ......I want out!!!.......here's fifty bucks KID....meet ya later ...at the food court......

No comments: