Every other week, Katie and I visit Nancy for our pedicures......she has the entire routine down to a science....and knows the drill...........pick out her color and design, take shoes and socks off then climb up onto the big black massage chair beside mommy..she then gets to select a cartoon on the big screen while Nancy starts working on her toes............Katie had her first mini pedicure last spring before we headed to the beach in Mexico.....it didn't dawn on me that she would have liked to have her toes done until she came with me to Nancy's and saw another little girl....so I bent the rules abit.....its a definate NO to having her fingernails painted or having her ears pierced.....but toes are different....and having clean ones are important for hygiene....yes that is how I justify it..LOL...our little vice together.......girl moments that I need to take in and enjoy...because before I know it my little girl will be no more.................
Thursday, September 25, 2008
mother and daughter moments...
Every other week, Katie and I visit Nancy for our pedicures......she has the entire routine down to a science....and knows the drill...........pick out her color and design, take shoes and socks off then climb up onto the big black massage chair beside mommy..she then gets to select a cartoon on the big screen while Nancy starts working on her toes............Katie had her first mini pedicure last spring before we headed to the beach in Mexico.....it didn't dawn on me that she would have liked to have her toes done until she came with me to Nancy's and saw another little girl....so I bent the rules abit.....its a definate NO to having her fingernails painted or having her ears pierced.....but toes are different....and having clean ones are important for hygiene....yes that is how I justify it..LOL...our little vice together.......girl moments that I need to take in and enjoy...because before I know it my little girl will be no more.................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment