
I was searching for some pictures trying to get scrap booking material together when I found this photo I had snapped many years ago of Shawna.....actually if we want to get technical... her name on her birth certificate is SHAWN...but her blond bombshell personality wouldn't do that name justice...so she goes by SHAWNA.......her nickname for me is BLONDIE and together we can cause a hell of a stir when we go out.....we met back in July 1996...20 months after Justin was born....thrown back into the workforce after an extended maternity leave....she was a mother of 2 small girls ...and together we shared a love of our kids and an interest in insurance.........within a day of working side by side....we became instant friends.........a friendship that is still important 12 years later.....we have witnessed the changes in our kids, shared good times and bad ..but most importantly been there for each other... .... when we both needed "someone" to understand our crazy world called..."life".......love ya Shawna... talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment