Tuesday, December 2, 2008

old is new again!

I can't help but feel like I am in a time warp. Justin took his birthday money and bought himself a TURNTABLE...yes that's right a record player. He found Brian's old albums last year and has been intriqued enough to want to listen to them...Can you believe with all the technology today and him insisting on a IPOD touch last Christmas...he suddenly has gone retro on me...in fact you can now buy ALBUMS in the music stores. For the first time in years...I listened to Trooper on vinyl..over and over again as the boys sat around the turntable watching it spin. I thought I would dedicate a video to Justin looking back on his 13th year with their favorite trooper song playing in the background..



Justin turns 14. from justanotherstayathomemom on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

You've out done yourself on that video. I hope Justin reads your blog because you are really doing a wonderful job.

lilmiff said...

you got TALENT i am PROUD of you SQUIRT