Monday, December 15, 2008
more parties...
Our family spent Saturday night at the King Edward hotel in downtown Toronto. Justin was in charge of babysitting while Brian and I went to the Distillery for a Christmas Bash. There were close to 500 people at the event and running out of red wine by 8:30 pm didn't seem promising until a liquor run made way with cases of more red wine......ummm..CHEAP red wine......can you say headache and hangover......UGGG!....and I know that crashing at 2:30 in the morning didn't help matters but Nadia and I were just having too much fun.The kids woke us up at 9 am..but the room was still spinning.....I layed back down sleeping till checkout time...when the maid woke us up for housekeeping.....fast showers and a stop at TIM HORTONS for a LARGE COFFEE was in order before Brian and Justin walked over to his office for some exam studying and dockets. Valet had my car ready and I headed home with the 2 younger ones....slept for 2 more hours before I had to get my body up and ready for a BIRTHDAY SWIMMING party in Aurora.............and even though both my kids passed the swim test so I could hang out with the parents on the sidelines nursing my headache...I offered my services when Angelina arrived with floaties on her arms and a mother who doesn't swim!!!....don't worry Mrs. K will go in the pool with you honey...........headache and all......by the way...Mrs. R...you owe me a EXTRA LARGE COFFEE...lol..........we made our way home before 7...I stuck the kids in front of tv to watch the POLAR EXPRESS......and went to bed.....the moral of this story....DO NOT DRINK CHEAP RED WINE when you have to attend a birthday party the next day with 20 screaming 5 years olds who like to splash HUNGOVER mommy's who just want to go to BED. oh the pain...ouch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment