


This was the weekend for the official kick off for the Koscak Christmas season with the hanging of the outside Christmas lights. Brian and Justin were left in charge under my orders and thankfully there were no glitches while I finished the Christmas cards. With the snow falling later in the day...we headed to the Varsity Arena for a Christmas Skate with Santa party hosted by Daddy's law firm. It was Mommy's turn to skate this year and the kids encouraged me as I made my way around the arena one lap at a time. After pizza and hot chocolate, Santa was giving out gifts to the all the good boys and girls..a great night of fun. This morning we headed out to Horton's tree farm for our annual tradition of cutting down our tree. The weather did get the better of us though when we decided to grab a pre-cut 9 foot tree instead of going out into the bush.. which put Jamie in a mood..( notice he is not looking at the camera!).he loves tradition and he was not impressed that we were messing with it!....but with - 25 degree windchill ..we were anxious to get back to the warm car. Now this week I must start some baking along with decorating the tree and just maybe I will be ready this year for Christmas!
1 comment:
Poor Jamie. I am also big on tradition so I know where comes from. I hope things looked up for him for the rest of the day.
I am starting my baking this week and having my big cookie exchange party. Not too many showing up this year but am looking forward to spending some time with my girls non the less. Have fun with your baking and be sure to post some pictures.
Post a Comment