Sunday, March 8, 2009

you know your blonde when....


you pull into the gas station 30 minutes before you have to pick up your kids at school.......jump out of the truck and quickly start filling your tank aware of your time line... ....reading the pump at $50 bucks you suddenly hear a DING- A - LINGING go off in your HEAD......DAMMIT.....I am pumping the WRONG FRIGGIN GAS....my truck takes DIESEL.....you frantically call Mercedes who calms you down telling you NOT TO START THE TRUCK...you wait patiently for the DAMN FLATBED TOW TRUCK to arrive all while everyone at the gas station is staring at you and thinkin.......now that's a first....because have your EVER really witnessed a TRUCK BEING TOWED AFTER GETTING GAS?......LOL......I end up with a go cart of a rental...damn thing looked like the car in the ZZ TOP video....and every time I heard sharp dressed man I cringed!!!....only to get my truck finally back detailed and fixed all for a cool .......$800 BUCKS........I am so not going to that SHELL GAS station ever again...!!!!!! unless I dye my hair brown... the humiliation would be unbearable....

1 comment:

Veronica said...

OMG!!!! I feel for you. Don't worry this is not the worst thing that could happen. At least everyone was o.k. and not hurt in any way. I'm sure now when you pump gas you will be extra careful.