Question..
Have YOU EVER been pinned by a headboard to a fence in a windstorm during the lunch hour at IKEA?
Answer....
LIKE NO SHIT...I WAS!!!
Long story short....the winds picked up to 100 km just when I decided to LOAD my vehicle with a headboard that WOULDN'T fit and at that exact moment tried to take the packaging off to get the stupid thing in the truck when I WAS PINNED by the headboard between my truck and the nearby FENCE...the box of packaging flew off and I was left screaming for HELP with people just walking around me???...finally after about 2 minutes I yelled at a young guy to help me...he thought I was just " taking a break against the fence"......a little thick ( yep) but his arms came in handy...he pried the headboard off me and we ushered it into the IKEA....I waited for the winds to settle...moved the car out of the WIND TUNNEL and re-attempted loading with success....now WHO DA THUNK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment