Tuesday, February 10, 2009
deep breathing over here...
Its' already February and I have been ignoring my blog......life is just too hectic to record.....the basement renovation has been a nightmare starting with a cracked foundation block, annoying contractors and flooding just as the walls have been closed up and the carpet is ready for install...I have 2 masonry guys outside digging what looks like a grave along the perimeter of my house hoping to find the culprit and determining why my newly finished basement now is taking in water....the mud, the noise, the mess, and the headache..oh vey....the kids are still bugging me for a dog...my aunt wants us to book a Mexican vacation and the kids are driving me crazy with after school activities and orthodontist appointments...I haven't been able to go for my run in a month so I am becoming increasing irritable and FAT....yes soon... I keep reminding myself this time will pass and all will be a blur with the wonderful result that I can send my grumpy pre-puberty teenager and his friends down to the newly finished basement leaving me to enjoy some peace and quiet....here's to counting down the days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Life sounds very busy for you right now. This will pass and soon you can have your glass of wine while the teenagers are downstairs not driving you nuts....hopefully. lol
Post a Comment