I was given a friendly reminder today that ..maybe just maybe... its time to update my blog ... .so here it goes...and hopefully I will be on a roll again...
Katie is my youngest...she is my third child and has two older brothers.....so when I asked her if she wanted to have a tea party she jumped at the chance to act all girlie. We made hot chocolate with milk and found some day old crackers. Pink bear sat in on the party and she learned how to hold her pinky while sipping pretend tea....I tried my British accent on her..asking her to act ladylike... and before I knew it she was spilling her milk down the front of her shirt and singing silly songs....I took the video camera out to catch her in action...and had to cut the video short to stop myself from dropping the camera from laughter.....she can be a character...must be the older brothers influence...well so much for manners and acting like a lady.....but she will do just fine in this world because she just doesn't take herself too seriously....hope it makes you laugh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment