Wednesday, January 27, 2010

boys...


















Jamie's team, and his coach Bato... meeting Olympian Jason Burnett..

Its funny...I never thought that one of my boys would be involved in a sport that is probably considered girlish by most people's standards and here I find myself admiring my middle child who dedicates 8-10 hours a week at the gym flipping on the floor, rings, trampoline and bars...Brian was convinced that hockey was the sport of choice for the boys and it turns out that my little Jamie showed us exactly what HE is passionate about and has proven that if you expose your kids to all activities...THEY will FIND the right fit ....so as we support our kid....I smile at the fact that we were taught a lesson....kids can be great teachers if we just let them ...


P.S Out of those 8 boys...only Jamie has moved up to the pre-competitive boys team! GO JAMIE!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Great job Jamie!!!! I've always been one to make the boys try everything. Look both my boys dance. They love it and I could not be happier. Let those parents come up with their close minds and say something to me.

Good job bringing up your children Cami. You're doing a wonderful job!