Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back to school...


Its been a few weeks since the kids headed back to school. I have had to adjust to my new routine which includes no longer working at the school. I started the boot camp over at curves to keep me in shape and a daily walk with the dog to keep her active. Dinners are finally back on schedule and everyone has clean underwear and matching socks. I now have an endless supply of clean towels and can see the bottom of the laundry bin. Yes...its been two years since that happened...I never realized how behind I was when working at the school. The after school schedule continues to be crazy though. Jamie has been invited to the competitive boys team practices so he is up to 7 hours of gymnastics a week. If he decides to go provincial he will be at the gym 12-15 hours a week!.. Katie is busy with her additional reading program , synchronized swimming, gymnastics and piano...and Justin has started Grade 10..joined senior band, the yearbook committee and continues flipping burgers. Life at its finest! I hope to report back to this blog more frequently since it keeps me on track with my life! Cheers!

1 comment:

janet said...

Hi there girl, what have you been up to these days? are you still working at the school? House and Home has been so quiet lately and it seems i don't get much time on the computer lately. Thanks so much Camille for stopping over and leaving kind words for the loss of our sandy, I still can't believe he is gone, we miss him so much but i know it will take time. Your picture of your childrens first day of school is adorable!!! they sure are growing quickly. I bet your busy getting ready for xmas, im just about done my shopping but there is always the last minute things to be done.
hugs
janet