Monday, August 31, 2009

dang it!

Dang it!....It happened...I fell in love with that darn little gaffer of a pup....she is away from the house today....at the vet getting spayed and this house is so darn different without her....especially when you leave and come back.......the unconditional love and excitement ...the wagging of the bum and tail ready to take off...nothing......the crate is empty...no-one snuggling up at your feet or following you into the bathroom......I feel lost...it is so stupid...we have only had her for 3 months ...I can't imagine how we will feel when she is no longer here....Justin can't take it....he wants to go out so he doesn't have to wander around the house thinking of her...crazy.....but true....I am sure those who own a pet know exactly where we are coming from today....I can't wait to pick her up later even though I know she will be groggy and sore....I can assure you that she will do her best to do her happy dance when she sees us!

No comments: