Thursday, January 15, 2009

projects and parties on the go...

The new year started out with a bang...back to school for the kids and I, schedules to include swimming lessons, gymnastics, ski club and guitar along with a minor "niner's" little birthday celebration for Jamie. We also have started our renovation to finish the basement so Justin will have some new diggs....yes....chaos at its finest....I knew I needed those days for rest during the holiday season! I have narrowed down our dog breed search in hopes of getting ourselves on a waiting list from a litter of Goldendoodles or cockapoos.. so I haven't had the time to stay still and sit at the computer for a blog entry. Hopefully everyone else is enjoying the new year despite the ARTIC weather and wonder if skin freezing in less than a minute really helps the global warming fanatics cause.....

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Remember to take pictures so you can share with all of us. I know it get busy during this time of the year. Just rememebr to have fun while your life is spining.