Have you ever met a kid that actually begs their parents FOR SWIMMING LESSONS....well meet KATIE....a stange child indeed....I think she is part mermaid......seeing all this snow has really got her grumpy about accepting the fact that our pool is closed till May.....she is cursing the snow.....hoping for spring...until yesterday ...I found an indoor SALTWATER pool ( cuz my poor child has never had to endure chlorine)....that runs lessons in the winter.....Katie goes for her assessment tomorrow ...no she has never stepped foot in a public pool for lessons.......yes bad mother over here but the kid started swimming in our jacuzzi bathtub at 18 months...she's a natural....so why would she need lessons....until now...cuz the kid is asking for them...nothing like having a 5 year old make your decisions....she told the instructor she wants to race other kids....this should get interesting....but for now ...we are looking out the window at the new fallen snow and telling the pool to hold on...its going to be a long winter before Ms. Katie is back.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Katie and her pool...
Have you ever met a kid that actually begs their parents FOR SWIMMING LESSONS....well meet KATIE....a stange child indeed....I think she is part mermaid......seeing all this snow has really got her grumpy about accepting the fact that our pool is closed till May.....she is cursing the snow.....hoping for spring...until yesterday ...I found an indoor SALTWATER pool ( cuz my poor child has never had to endure chlorine)....that runs lessons in the winter.....Katie goes for her assessment tomorrow ...no she has never stepped foot in a public pool for lessons.......yes bad mother over here but the kid started swimming in our jacuzzi bathtub at 18 months...she's a natural....so why would she need lessons....until now...cuz the kid is asking for them...nothing like having a 5 year old make your decisions....she told the instructor she wants to race other kids....this should get interesting....but for now ...we are looking out the window at the new fallen snow and telling the pool to hold on...its going to be a long winter before Ms. Katie is back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie is not the only one who loves to swim. I know that the weather puts a damper on our water fun. I hope this year it passes quickly and Katie is ready for a hot spring and summer.
Post a Comment