Thursday, July 16, 2009

the Geek Squad


we had Andrew over this week...Justin's friend...also known as a die hard techie...who had us computer savvy and set up with a faster modem, and a stronger connection within minutes after arriving at our house...he walks around with his i-pod and mac laptop like a professional constantly searching sites and able to fix computer glitches without a blink......he helped Justin launch his new i-pod phone downloading apps and setting up ring tones as well as configuring my blackberry for live TV while standing in line at wonderland....I can now view the weather channel on my cell anywhere on this planet.... I learned new geek lingo like tethering, wi fi and sims cards...... and by the end of the two days...I felt like I had just completed a crash course in computers giving me enough information to get me through till his next visit.......I have no idea how we survived before without Andrew.....Brian is now convinced that he needs to buy Justin a mac laptop...welcome to the geek squad kid!

No comments: