Tuesday, June 23, 2009
dear blog...
....forgive me for not paying attention to you but I have been a little preoccupied with a pup ... a pup who has turned my world upside down with her antics ...whom I have witnessed on many of occasion to chase her tail to dizziness and exhaustion,but not before playing the old grab and go game finding the best pair of underwear from the laundry bin and ripping the crotch to shreds all while proceeding on route to the living room whereby she drags her rear across my carpet to alleviate her butt gland problem .. while chasing a mother of an ant that goes up her nose ...and flickering in annoyance...(me and her) I retrieve the critter until she squirms out of my arms to find an old water bottle left on the floor ..running and hitting the walls playing the catch and come game....making enough noise to wake the dead..she heads outside for her potty break.... but not before making a beeline to my lovely perennial garden...whereby she grabs and destroys a few flower petals and privacy branches and then does her business on top of my hosta..."nice"....and while I heed the chase she flies back into the house stealing a paper clip from the "off-limit office" area and me ..like a fool trying to bribe her with a treat for the exchange..yes she ignores me and the clip goes down..... oh no blog...I am telling the truth...this is a real typical day....and now as I am looking for my "puppy bag" I am off to puppy classes hoping that we won't be kicked out although the dirty looks from on-lookers is getting annoying.....yes someday I will have a well behaved dog!!! OH VEY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment